The website www.tinastrickland,com, hereafter called „the Website”, is property of Tina Strickland Photography, 402 A West Palm Valley Blvd #192, Round Rock, TX 78664.
- All images displayed on the website are the exclusive property of Tina Strickland Photography, always and are protected by copyright under the United States and international laws and treaties.
- You may not publish, reproduce, alter, distribute, copy, or sell any image appearing on our website, in whole or in part, without the written authorization of Tina Strickland Photography.
- Tina Strickland Photography reserves the right to use any of the images on the website for marketing, advertising, competition, and editorial purposes, at any time.
- The website may contain links to external Internet sites that are not property of Tina Strickland Photography. These websites may contain useful or interesting content, however Tina Strickland Photography. accepts no liability concerning the accuracy of the information contained on these external Internet sites.
- Tina Strickland Photography allows links to the website on other Internet sites, as long as these websites do not contain controversial, harmful, or discriminatory information.
- All photographs produced by Tina Strickland Photography throughout any Client photography session can be, at any time, reused by Tina Strickland, Photography on the website, blog, social media, and for artistic, marketing, or promotional purposes or in photo competitions, without prior consent of the Client.
- The Client will not receive all the photos taken during the event, but a selection of the best pictures, with minor retouching and only in printed format. The photo selection is left at the discretion of Tina Strickland Photography. Any images that do not meet the aesthetic of the Tina Strickland Photography brand are deleted during the culling process. Tina Strickland Photography does not provide the RAW files of any images. There are no exceptions.
- Tina Strickland Photography cannot be held responsible for any photographing difficulties caused by difficulties including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, various access restrictions, safety regulations or lighting conditions at the photo shooting site.
- We take pride in our professionalism and expertise to provide the best photographic services to our clients. We treat our clients’ demands with utmost care and dedication. However, in the event of Tina Strickland Photography failing to comply with the contractual terms agreed with the clients due to causes beyond our control, our liability is limited to refunding all payments received for the session.
- Tina Strickland Photography is not legally obliged to store the photo set after it has been delivered to the Client.
- Tina Strickland Photography acknowledges that any information received from the Client and designated by the Client as confidential shall never be disclosed to other parties. All information received shall be used for the exact reason for which it was provided to us.